Mizkan Sushi Vinegar Seasoning 360ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM0.75.
Product of Japan
Packaging : 360ml
- A must-have if you're making Chirashi bowls or sushi! Otherwise it just won't taste the same.
- For sushi rice and chirashi
- Find out how to cook rice here
- How to make sushi/ chirashi rice:
Good Quality & Low Price
5% Loyalty Rebates (T&C applied)
1) Spread cooked rice on to a large flat dish. Sprinkle Sushi Su over the rice while hot.
2) Coat rice evenly with Sushi Su by using a rice paddle stirring rice from the bottom up (be gentle - you don't want to make rice paste).
3) Once done, leave it out to cool with a fan. Do not put it in the fridge as it will damage the rice.
Note: If you add Sushi Su when the rice has cooled, the rice will become very sticky, forming hard-to-separate clumps. The rice will also lose its sheen.
Tip: If the rice is too sticky to the touch, place a small bowl of water next to you when working with rice. Wet your hands before handling rice (e.g. when making onigiri).