- Japanese Bread Flour is high in protein and high gluten.
- Best used for fine & silky Japanese type soft buns, toast loaf and all kinds of bread.
- Premium texture of fine, silky, soft and white flour.
- It's also an unbleached bread flour.
Custard Powder 吉士粉
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM0.30.
Good Quality & Low Price
Collect Points & Redeem Voucher
8 other products in the same category:
Japanese flour used for making deliciously light and crispy tempura.
Great item for making authentic Japanese tempura (vegetables, seafood, meats)
How to use:
- Mix 100g of this tempura flour with 160ml of water.
- Heat up oil in a large pan to 160°C – 180°C
- Dip your prawns or vegetables in the batter, then cook in the oil until golden and crispy
- Serve with tempura sauce
Tip: Mix tempura flour with iced water for a lighter and crispier tempura
- Japanese Cake Flour (Hakurikiko) is soft (weak) wheat flour of low viscosity and protein content. It has a fine texture and gives cakes more tender texture than regular flour.
- This is for baking cakes and biscuits and for general use. It's low in protein content (less than 8.5%).
Nisshin Karaage Ko (Kara-age Flour) has a high aroma of spicy vegetables with its deep flavour. With this product, you can easily make Karaage, by just mixing the flour with water and place the meat into the batter. Fried the Chicken batter to golden-crisp crunchy fried chicken.
Packaging : 1kg / pkt
Product of Japan