Australia Abalone 2 Head 澳洲2头鲍鱼
By buying this product you can collect up to 188 points. Your cart will total 188 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM9.40.
Good Quality & Low Price
5% Loyalty Rebates (T&C applied)
16 other products in the same category:
- Big and tender imported Great Northen Beans*
- Tasty tomato sauce**
- 425g family size - serve 3 to 4
* These beans are rich in fiber and low fat food. Fiber rich food helps to maintain a healthier digestive system & to prevent cholesterol.
** Tomato sauce provides lycopene, strongest antioxidant that helps cell against aging & reduces blood pressure.
Sanma Pacific Saury Fish Kabayaki (100g)
Imported from Japan
Sanma is a Japanese name of pike mackerel or pacific saury fish
Kabayaki is a sweetened soy sauce mixture that usually use for grilling unagi or Japanese freshwater eel
Ingredients: Mackerel pike, saccharide, soysauce, starch, salt, thickening agent
- Large pieces of selected sardines fish*
- Rich tomato sauce**
- Natural source of Omega-3 and calcium***
* Ayam Brand™ Sardines are from cold seas. Living in the extreme cold condition makes them fattier, juicier and richer in Omega 3. The sardine oil may appear on the surface of the sauce in the form of white particles, depending of the storage temperature. It dissolves once heated. It is natural and it is a sign of high quality sardine fish.
** The rich tomato sauce provides lycopene, the strongest antioxidant that helps cell against ageing and help to control blood pressure.
*** 100g of sardines provides you with more than 2000mg of Omega-3, your weekly needs. It's more Omega-3 than most supplement pills*. Calcium and essential nutrients. Sardines contain two times more callcium than milk and also provide your body with iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, manganese, lycopene and vitamin B.
- On sale!
Wild-caught Scottish Mackerel
In Tomato sauce
125g - serves 1 to 2
Drenched in tomato sauce, Ayam Brand™ wild-caught Scottish Mackerel are not only tasty; these juicy fillets are also high in Omega 3. Perfect for snack or a quick meal!