There are 7 products.
- Japanese Bread Flour is high in protein and high gluten.
- Best used for fine & silky Japanese type soft buns, toast loaf and all kinds of bread.
- Premium texture of fine, silky, soft and white flour.
- It's also an unbleached bread flour.
- Japanese Cake Flour (Hakurikiko) is soft (weak) wheat flour of low viscosity and protein content. It has a fine texture and gives cakes more tender texture than regular flour.
- This is for baking cakes and biscuits and for general use. It's low in protein content (less than 8.5%).